1 Basic requirements for kitchens in Khrushchev
- 1.1 The size
- 1.2 Sustainability
- 2 Location tips
- 3 Conclusion
Each person tries to make a cozy place out of his home, to which it is pleasant to return after a hard day at work. Residents of standard Khrushchev houses, which fill the housing stock of our country, are no exception. In this article we will try to figure out what should be the corner kitchens in the Khrushchev.
Undoubtedly, a corner kitchen is the optimal solution, because it allows not only to place all the elements favorably, but also to give a certain zest to the space. However, it is worth considering certain features that a corner kitchen in a Khrushchev should have. First, you should familiarize yourself with the basic requirements.
By distributing kitchen furniture favorably, you can increase the free space
Basic requirements for kitchens in Khrushchev
Naturally, when planning to buy one or another piece of furniture, you need to understand what advantages it should have. A person who considers corner kitchens in Khrushchev should keep in mind the following list of requirements for them.
By purchasing a hob (as pictured), you can save a little space
Of course, the main problem of the Khrushchevs is the small kitchen area. As a rule, it is about 6 square meters. In this regard, the headset must first of all be compact. As the instructions say, the kitchen set should be no more than 30% of the kitchen area.
Therefore, when purchasing kitchen furniture, this factor should be taken into account. The best option seems to be to order the headset individually, taking into account the size and all the needs in a particular case.
The corner kitchen in Khrushchev is that place in the apartment that gets dirty very quickly due to constant cooking. For this reason, the materials used for its manufacture must have the proper level of strength.
Advice: Do not clean wood and stone with abrasive cleaners, as they destroy the surface structure.
Special requirements should be imposed on the work surface, as it is used for cooking. It is often made from the same material as the headset itself. However, such a measure does not carry the required efficiency.
It seems a profitable option to install a washing machine right in the kitchen, thereby freeing up space in the bathroom.
The most optimal option is natural stone (marble, granite, etc.). This is due to the wide range of its beneficial qualities:
- Resistance to external influences. Natural stone perfectly resists moisture, grease and any other harmful influences.
- Color fastness. Corner kitchens for Khrushchevs made of marble retain their original color for a very long time. Some manufacturers even give a lifetime warranty on their products.
- Wide range of colors. Natural stone pleases its consumers with the widest list of available colors. As a result, even the most fastidious customer will be able to find a suitable color scheme for themselves.
Even the sweetest and most desirable barrel of honey has its own fly in the ointment. So, natural stone also has its own disadvantages:
- High price. By far the most significant drawback of this material is its high cost. In this regard, some people simply cannot afford it.
- Fragile structure. Over time, the stone begins to crumble, chips appear on it, and it also quite strongly absorbs various impurities.
It is not necessary to carry out the kitchen in one color, because you can competently combine solutions, thereby creating a unique design of the room
Corner kitchen 6 sq m - see here.
Experienced designers, creating a kitchen design project, adhere to certain rules. Naturally, they are unknown to the lion's share of ordinary citizens. Therefore, for those people who are going to create a kitchen with their own hands, it will be useful to get acquainted with them:
- The length of the worktop, which is usually located between the sink and the stove, must be at least 50 cm. Otherwise, it will not be enough for cooking.
- The distance from the hood to the hob must be at least 75 cm. If this figure is less, the filter will start to melt rather quickly, and if it is more, then its efficiency will be significantly reduced. The filter of a kitchen hood must be cleaned regularly, if you do not know how to do it - watch the training video on our website.
Advice: if you have an electric hob, then this indicator can be increased by 10-15%, since it does not imply an open fire (gas).
- Do not place the stove close to the wall, as otherwise the surface will be very quickly contaminated from splashes of fat and water. The most optimal distance is 15 cm.
Pastel colors in the interior soothe
- If the corner kitchen for Khrushchev involves the installation of a washing machine, then it is advantageous to place it next to the dishwasher. Such a measure will greatly facilitate connection to the water supply system.
- The distance between the refrigerator and the stove must be at least 15 cm. This is due to the fact that the refrigerator will start to overheat or even melt from operation, as a result of which it may soon fail.
- Drawers are the most optimal solution for a small kitchen, as they do not require a lot of space to open. In addition, they provide access to all contents, that is, you do not have to bend too much to get anything.
- Current technologies bestow on modern consumers the so-called Push mechanisms. They, firstly, eliminate the need to install handles, and, secondly, they allow you to adhere to a certain stylistic idea. It is also worth noting that such furniture is much easier to clean.
Push - the mechanism will give the room a touch of modernity
Corner kitchen 9 sq m - see here.
This article tells about the basic rules that you need to know when installing corner kitchens in Khrushchev. By adhering to them, you can create not only a beautiful, but also a very functional kitchen space. However, you should not overshadow your own imagination.
Read also the article "Corner small-sized kitchens design - expanding the boundaries."