In a previous article I wrote about the fertilizer on the basis of iodine. However, often strawberries experiencing much more serious deficiency of trace elements, which compensate for such monopodkormka simply unable to.
To compensate for the lack of essential nutrients needed more complex compound fertilizer. On one of them I want to tell you in this article.
I have to say, we do not have to buy any complex fertilizers. Fertilizing we will do with their hands out of the simplest of pharmaceutical preparations.
Why a combination dressing
Combined dressing contains several active substances, which, in conjunction with each other give the plant a large part of the necessary trace elements. In our feeding will be 4 main ingredient.
- Boric acid. Increases the number of ovaries and enhances bloom;
- Iodine. Disinfect the soil, and is also involved in the synthesis of amino acids and proteins. How important micronutrient;
- Potassium permanganate. Disinfect the soil. How important micronutrient;
- Ammonia. Enriched with nitrogen, which is essential for plant growth and development.
We are doing combined fertilizer
Not all complex fertilizers to buy, some can be done by hand.
To create a combined feeding penny we need drugs that can be purchased at your local pharmacy or gardening store. Full list of all necessary as follows.
- 1 liter of warm water;
- 10 liters of cold water;
- Boric acid;
- Potassium permanganate (potassium permanganate). Previously, the drug can be purchased at any pharmacy, it is now possible to do in a horticultural product;
- Ammonia (10% ammonia solution).
The creation of a combined feeding will take no more than 5 minutes. The whole process is best prodelyvat in a greenhouse or other enclosed premises in the wind.
- In one liter of warm, but not hot water, dissolve 2 g of boric acid. (In cold water the boric acid will dissolve worse);
- Then, add the resulting solution to 10-12 drops of iodine and stirred well;
- Next, add 1 gram of potassium permanganate powder and stir until uniform color;
- Now in the resulting solution, you must add two tablespoons of ammonia;
- After that, add the resulting concentrate desyatilitrovuyu watering can with water and mix thoroughly.
That's all, our fertilizer is immediately ready for use.
Mode of application
Feed the strawberries need for moist soil in cloudy weather. Watering is done from a watering can with a fine strainer, in order not to damage the leaves and roots of blur. It feeds the berry in the spring, before flowering.
Our combined fertilization will not only be an incentive to increase the yield, but also to protect the strawberries from the most common diseases.
The original of this article, as well as other materials about feeding strawberries you can find on my site. See also: Feeding the strawberry with iodine
Recently, I had a group In contact with and Odnoklassniki, Where every day I place the announcements of new materials.