Today I want to talk about the most common violations in the process of running a dacha economy. Perhaps, after reading the article, you will learn a lot. I hope this information is helpful and helps you maintain trust with your neighbors.
1. It is forbidden to violate the boundaries of the summer cottage. At first glance, everything is intuitively simple here: do not climb on the neighboring land with your fence and everything will be fine. However, even planting trees can be a border violation. The tree must be planted at least three meters from the neighbor's fence. Moreover, it should be higher than the fence by a maximum of 1.7 meters.
2. Make bonfires to burn garbage, or for other purposes at the summer cottage is prohibited. Your neighbors have every right to call the Ministry of Emergency Situations and complain if they see an open fire in your area. According to article 20.4 of the Administrative Code, the fines there are not small even for individuals: 1 - 1.5 thousand rubles. For owners of plots of more than ordinary 6 acres, you can, of course, find a way out if you build a fireplace for burning in accordance with all the rules, observing all the distances to residential buildings and plantings.
3. Noise at the site. Residents very often complain that their neighbors in the country are throwing parties and loud celebrations. This is especially true for those who rent out their land for celebrations. Making noise on the site is allowed only until 23.00!
4. It is not allowed to breed large animals in the country. (pigs, cows, etc.). But it is not forbidden to breed small animals. If you would like to get a family of rabbits or ducks, then this is allowed. The main thing is that the living creatures are in the aviary at a distance of more than four meters from the neighboring area.
5. It is forbidden to bury non-degradable residues, garbage such as plastic, polyethylene, glass, construction waste, etc... Such "composting" is called illegal dumping of garbage and according to article 8.1 of the Code of Administrative Offenses, a fine of 1 to 2 thousand rubles may be imposed. rubles.
6. Unauthorized seizure of land. It is clear that the neighboring vacant lot behind the fence looks tempting, and it is difficult to resist moving the fence at least 2-3 meters further. But such a transfer is considered an unauthorized seizure of land, and if a given territory has an owner, then you will be obliged to free this land, and if you managed to build something on it, then demolish everything the buildings.
7. Blind fence between sites. The fence on the front side should be from 1.2 to 2 meters high, its transparency, anyway. But the fence between summer cottages should be no more than 1.7 meters, and its transparency is no more than 50%. Of course, you can negotiate with your neighbors, and with mutual consent, make him deaf. But this is a topic for another article. ))
8. Large water consumption. Not all gardeners know that even a limited amount of water can be pumped out of their own well. The law allows pumping out only 100 cubic meters per day. Today, this is rarely followed by someone, but it is advisable to play it safe. Suddenly, some kind of monitoring service will suddenly appear. It's better to be clean before the law.
After reading all this, you will probably exclaim: "Why is it needed, this garden, with so many prohibitions on it!" But believe me, if you observe the laws not only you, but also your neighbors in the country, then everyone will only get better and more comfortable from this. A summer stay in the country will be not only punishment and work, but also a good, pleasant rest!
And remember, the most important thing is good relations with neighbors and mutual understanding. If they are, then no COAPs, SNIPs and GOSTs are needed.
If you liked the article, then please rate it 👍 and subscribe to our channel.