Lovers of ornamental plants tend to decorate your garden with unusual flower beds, so they are more likely to create in the area of the composition of the exotic flowers. Among them, a rock garden rockeries and that complement any design territory. There are interesting ways to bring originality to the plot, to realize them by virtue of any gardener.
Please put the Huskies and subscribe to the channel "About Fazenda". This will enable us to publish more interesting garden articles.
Especially an alpine slide
Alpine hill - this landscape composition, which resembles a mountain landscape. In the center is placed a large stone next to him - an ornament in the form of groups of decorative stones and flowers.
Rock garden can be of natural origin, it is formed in place of natural rock fractures. Faults overgrown soil and create conditions for the microorganisms. On the fertile layers begin to grow stocky shrubs and other plants. Recreate a similar composition alone is difficult, it is necessary to spend a lot of effort and show originality.
For creating an alpine slide Cottagers will need:
- area under the landing, it is recommended to locate them on the slope;
- tools for preparing the drainage system;
- large and small stones of different shapes;
- decorations for design compositions.
Material means for creating an alpine slide is not required, it is much more important to have a clear idea of what should happen composition. Original ideas will help the Cottagers to create the garden of your dreams.
Ideas for decorating an alpine slide
Consider the 15 ideas for decorating country site:
- Under the window at home, you can create a composition of large stones in a creek and supplement it with flowers in a pot. To decorate, you can use vases, shells and utensils.
- Combine well with yellow and purple colors, applying them, you can get an unusual composition of flowerbeds and rock.
- It will look beautiful path leading to the house, which will be lined with stone and decorated with lavender and lilac. In the background stands planted conifers.
- Plain alpine garden will also look luxurious and attractive. Bright purple planting heather, lavender, violet, sage and thyme can be supplemented with stunted shrubs green.
- Alpine slides can be placed along the creek, the banks should decorate the stones, and plant flowers between them.
- You can create an artificial pond and around the issue of stone composition, decorating it with flowers, decorative figures of animals and birds.
- Golden conifers and ground cover plants planted in a sunny area, the Cottagers will help to give a dazzling view of the garden.
- A rock garden in the Japanese style with a bright pebbles give the garden grooming and originality.
- minimalist fans can create a composition of small stones, using only a few plants. For such a design solution fit bushes of heather, saxifrage and Heuchera.
- In skilled hands can turn into a slide version of the stone stairs. It will lead to the side of the house or connect the track to the other landings. This is one of the best solutions for areas with rough terrain.
- If the cottage is located close to the rocky slope, then it is possible to build a hill. To do this, lay out the stones and put them next to the flowering plants.
- To save space on the cottager area can accommodate a rock garden shrubs and other plants. Decorate the composition will rock rose, its species differ color and shape of the flowers, so it fits well in any environment.
- Miniature composition - is a non-standard option for those who can not or does not want to pile on the site. The necessary elements for the decoration should be placed in pots and put on the window or porch.
- Many are accustomed to using the gray stones, but the design can vary bright red pebbles of different sizes.
- Hill can be placed next to an artificial waterfall. It will be a long job, but it will bring a good result.
These ideas can be combined or used separately, it all depends on the imagination and grower preferences.
original articleand many other materials can be found on ourwebsite.
Read more:Of what not to do for track beds: 5 problematic options