Summer is the time for summer residents to be active. Many try to escape from the dusty stuffy city and enjoy nature in the country. But outdoor recreation can result in the payment of a large fine. Summer residents have a number of duties, for failure to comply with which they will be punished. Today we’ll talk about how not to run into a fine while relaxing on your own site.
Firstly, you should not consider the cottage only as a place to relax. Having your own plot allows you to forget about everyday worries for a while. Someone goes to the dacha to fry the barbecue. Someone likes to pick berries and vegetables. Someone goes to the site just to lie in the shade of the trees and listen to the birds singing.
However, the site owners need to combine all these activities with other important activities: keep the territory in proper shape, exclude the possibility of harming other people.
We list the duties of summer residents:
- fire safety rules must be observed;
- it is necessary to monitor the condition of the site;
- it is necessary to remove debris, dry grass and weeds.
I want to elaborate on the first point. What do fire safety regulations mean? This does not mean that you are forbidden to burn a fire on the territory. If you need to burn garbage or dry grass, you can do so. The main thing is to observe the following rules:
- 1. A fire can only be built in a metal barrel. It should be at least 5 meters away from any wooden structures.
- 2. It is necessary to take care of the presence of a sheet of iron to cover the barrel, shovel and bucket of water.
- 3. If you plan to fry a barbecue, make a fire at a distance of 5 meters from any buildings: a house, a fence, a barn, etc.
- 4. It is forbidden to burn fires during the dry season. At this time, the fire mode is in effect.
What amounts can summer residents "get"?
The rules specify the following fines:
- if you do not mow the grass on the site in time, do not remove the weeds, you can run into a fine from 20 to 50 thousand rubles;
- for non-compliance with fire safety rules, you will pay from 2 to 3 thousand rubles.
It should be noted that the amount of fines increases practically every year. For example, for improper burning of grass, you could have been charged a maximum of 3,000 rubles before. Since June 1, this amount has increased to 15 thousand rubles. If the fire regime is in effect, then the fine increases to 20 thousand rubles.
By the way, you will fall under administrative responsibility, even if your actions do not have any serious consequences. The main thing is the presence of a violation.
Thank you for reading the article to the end! I would appreciate your like 👍 andchannel subscription.