Many people have a good rest in the country are not without a bath. But the constant heat and steam require careful care of the bath in order to avoid large financial costs.
The basic requirement for the care of a bath - it drying and washing. Ignoring this requirement, a surplus moisture will lead to the formation of mold, mildew and other unpleasant consequences. The following are recommendations for bath care to avoid such consequences.
- 1. After each use of the bath should be thoroughly sweep and clean the floor, wipe soaked in hot water with a sponge brush or special shelves. Effectively removes stubborn dirt of river sand, which processed wood surfaces. In a particularly heavy soiling is required to use metal scrapers and brushes.
- 2. After each bath procedure is necessary to examine the ladder or drain hole for contamination. Leaves and twigs of the broom under high temperature and rot quickly poison the air in the bath.
- 3. After wet cleaning is recommended to open the vents, windows and doors for ventilation for 3 - 4 hours. For better drying room to put in more wood oven after the last person out of the bath.
- 4. Periodic inspection of the frames of windows will allow time to identify possible pockets of mold and mildew, especially in the areas of their contiguity to the skin.
- 5. Monthly cleaning of ventilation ducts and valves of accumulated dust and grime will help eliminate the stuffiness in the steam room, which is not only unpleasant, but also can be hazardous to health.
- 6. Annual cover the walls and shelves steam special trains would better preserve the integrity of the material. Thus prior to treatment with lacquer or oil surface must be cleaned of its contaminants and oshlifovat fine sandpaper.
- 7. Effective preventive measure against mold and mildew is a deodorizing ultraviolet light. This procedure involves the use of a conventional UV inside the room - the radiator for 30 - 40 minutes.
If all the same mold was got ...
The above recommendations are intended to provide protection against manifestations of mold and mildew. What to do in a situation where malicious microorganisms already settled in the steam room? In today's market offers a wide range of special antiseptic, which effectively cope with undesirable flora. Exception - a fungus, which is very difficult to resist.
A particularly dangerous. So-called white house mushroom. In the old days the appearance of the fungus in the house meant that the structure once burned to prevent the spread of the fungus on the neighboring houses. Today, according to the manufacturer, "medicine" from this fungus there. But this fungus damaged skin in any case have to be removed and burnt. The remaining surface should be treated with special protective structures.
Tip of the old attendant: Radical measure is a wood processing machine oil. After this treatment, while the bath can not be used due to the presence odor until it is weathered, but it will keep the bath in the integrity and preservation.