The largest and most frequent problems occur in the old wiring. And they do not happen because of the quality of the material, just the copper of the last century can serve more than a dozen years, but because of improper installation. For example, even the best quality twisting can boast the same characteristics as the pressing tip. And what properties have NSHVI and NSHVI-2 terminals, and so do they need?
What is NSHVI and NSHVI-2?
It is necessary to start with deciphering abbreviations NSHVI - a tip of a pin, a sleeve, with insulation. If meets the designation without the letter "I" in the end, this means that no additional insulating material. NSHVI-2 differs from the standard NSHVI only in that it can be installed on the 2 wires at the same time.
Also at the end of each conductor may be indicated abbreviations section, under which the tip is designed. This information bears and marking products.
Each nozzle consists of tinned copper tube and special skirt performing a role in the product isolation. Who is the most popular products with insulation, which are an integral part of modern wiring.
Why NSHVI and NSHVI-2?
Many artists, especially those from previous generations, arguing about the need for and NSHVI NSHVI-2, apart from these products a waste of money. And arguing that a conventional stranded wire is enough to tighten properly. But it is a gross mistake, which leads to frequent problems and malfunctions household power.
Why NSHVI tips and NSHVI-2:
- Arrowheads saves core from deformation and mechanical damage, which always follows the qualitative tightening the fixing screw of the circuit breaker.
- Correctly crimped product is a flat surface, which the contact with the machine screws will be much better than just a twisted stranded wire.
- Tip interconnects all wire strands, however sharply reduced the possibility of variation during assembly. A few vybivshihsya veins lead to deterioration of the compound contact.
NSHVI and NSHVI-2 is used mainly when connected switching devices such as circuit breakers, RCD, differential machines, time relays, etc.
How to pressurize NSHVI or NSHVI-2
To tip or NSHVI NSHVI 2-served indeed a long service life, it is necessary to correctly compress on the wire.
The sequence of swage terminals as follows:
1. Strip the end of the wire to a distance corresponding to the length of the tip.
2. Dress or NSHVI NSHVI-2 in the stripped portion. In this case, the insulating skirt should cover the possible exposed areas of the conductors.
3. Select a hole in the press bender, which corresponds to the section of the copper conductor and the tip.
4. Insert tip into the pressing jaws and clamp securely.
5. Check quality compound podorgav wire and tip from side to side, without applying any extra effort. If you lived a few minor had escaped from the tip, they can be simply cut off the side cutter.
The process of crimping NSHVI-2 does not differ from the swage NSHVI except that the tip of stripped wires 2 are inserted simultaneously. With the help of these tips are very convenient to make a jumper on the circuit breakers.
Securely crimped tip - the key to quality of contact, respectively, the absence of faults and a long service life of the harness.