In practice, a few permitted current regulations for this association wires in linear chains or junction box (see. PUE n. 2.1.21). These include not only a simple soldering and welding, but also special connection squeezing or crimping classic (pictured below).
The last of these approaches is considered to be the most effective and deserves special consideration. In its implementation meet specific errors, which should be read more carefully.
Features connection through sleeves
Introduction to crimp technology begin with determining that such sleeve and how it is organized via the desired compound. Superficially it is a hollow tube made of highly conductive metal current (pictured below).
This can be aluminum, copper or a combination thereof to form an electrically conductive alloy.
When assembling the bare wire ends are placed inside a tube with two sides, and then crimped.
Note: Crimping tucked into the connector exposed veins applies a special tool, called "ticks" (photo below).
With such "opressovatelya" unable to deform the sleeve casing and a reliable mechanical and electrical contact.
Particular attention is drawn to the following points:
- crimp tube is made in several places;
- is chosen for this minimum point 2-3;
- with each new crimping pliers are rotated by 90 degrees.
At the final stage of the formed compound securely insulated mounting.
Since the compound obtained by this method relates to non-separable - it is important to understand carefully with characteristic errors often permissible during its formation. The list of such activities is provided below.
- Firstly, many people believe that if the length of the sleeve - it can be cut into pieces and then each of them used alone. Doing this is not allowed, since the length of the joining blank is intended for the formation of a reliable connection and should not be altered.
- Second, the selection of a suitable diameter it is sometimes wrongly determined (taken too small or too large). In a situation where the sleeve has a section smaller than the wire mounted - it is necessary to reduce the thickness, by adjusting to the desired size. This increases the resistance in the contact area and conductivity decrease. As a result, this place eventually starts to get hot, and gradually entirely destroyed.
If sleeve nest is selected with a larger diameter than necessary - the connection will turn poor-quality and unreliable. Even with the addition of wire in half to improve its performance can not be (the mechanical strength is not all the same will not be the same as that at the normal pressure tests).
Even worse is the case when the handyman decided to adjust the size of the tube diameter of the wires under the artificially undermining or deliberately squeezing in the "harmonica". To do so in any case it is impossible, because after these deformations proper contact will not work. To put it a little overspend and buy a sleeve of suitable size.
3. The third common mistake is not intended for use crimping tool (pliers, for example). Doing this is not recommended, because in this case will not crimp as reliable as using proprietary ticks. A similar result is obtained when trying to arrange the clamp with the vise, it is not intended for these purposes.