Wiring remains the most expensive, both in terms of forces and means, part of the domestic electrical installation. It is necessary not only to calculate the length of wire and its cross-section, but also to lay the cable in the corrugation if are taking place in the drywall or prepare Stroebe - when laying the wires in the concrete (brick) wall.
Options shtrobleniya walls
Grooves - a fissure in the concrete or masonry, made at a certain depth. And a variety of tools, from the hammer and chisel, to the professional wall chaser, this strain can be carried out in different ways.
1. The least expensive option - a chisel and a hammer
With these two tools can be quite accurate and reliable Stroebe. The main drawback of this method - the time and effort will go much more than with the use of punch or wall chaser.
- To identify the location of the future building furrows using a pencil or marker.
- Using a flat chisel, accurate blows walk trunk.
- Throwing punches in the middle of the marked areas, chipping pieces of concrete to the desired depth.
- When Stroebe is ready, once again carefully inspect the furrow and, if necessary, trim it.
Such a method can not be called a rapid, but, firstly, it is the cheapest, and secondly, the rise is not as much garbage as if the punch.
2. Using the angle grinder
Immediately it should be clarified that the angle grinders are not intended for such operations. "Bulgarian" - a tool that should be included in the short time intervals, for example, to cut a part of a piece of metal. Long work "Bulgarian" sharply reduces its service life.
Sequence shtrobleniya walls with angle grinder:
- To identify the location of the future grooves and mounted on a "grinder" diamond blade.
- Turn on the instrument and go through the outer and inner contours of the future grooves to the desired depth.
- Using a chisel and a hammer punch or hollow concrete, located in the middle Stroebe.
The biggest drawback of "grinders" - a large amount of dust, which then settles for a long time. problem also remains the need to make long breaks to give a tool to "rest."
Using a perforator enough to identify one central line which then go flat nozzle. The impact hammer mode copes with both the concrete and brick. Unfortunately, the disadvantage of this tool is that it fails to make a smooth Stroebe. The walls of the grooves still remain crooked, sometimes with small chips.
4. Wall Chaser
The best option - wall chaser. Professional and convenient tool, without which many electricians do not just come to the site. Wall chaser remembers vaguely to "grinder", but at the same time it established 2 laps.
Width between the community and the groove depth can be adjusted. Also, on many models Wall Chaser System has a special hole for connecting the construction of a vacuum cleaner to dust at work is not spread throughout the room.
Wall Chasers work is very simple:
- Stroebe schedule.
- Activate the tool and connected to it a vacuum cleaner.
- Position the wall chaser so that the groove was located exactly in the center between the two circles.
- Drank Stroebe and remove concrete, located in the middle of the furrow, with the help of the gun.
The main disadvantage of wall chaser - its high cost, so it is often used by people for whom the electrician is the main source of income.