Good afternoon, my reader. This piquant in all respects marinated appetizer is prepared from a mixture of two peppers - hot peppers and sweet (also capsicum) Bulgarian. Such a product, of course, will appeal to all lovers of bright gastronomic sensations. Very often it is prepared, for example, for various feasts where male society prevails.
Please put your likes and subscribe to the channel "About Fasenda". This will allow us to publish more interesting garden articles.
The recipe is quite simple to prepare, so it will really appeal to those who do not like to bother for a long time over any preservation.
Pickled peppers (hot and sweet)
Required products (calculated for a half-liter can): - Bulgarian pepper - two or three sweet pods, - paprika - 5 or 6 hot pods, - garlic cloves - from 2 to 5 pcs., - sugar - 5 tablespoons. spoons - salt - one table. spoon, - a set of spices according to personal taste (lavrushka, black peppercorns, cloves, etc.), - vinegar essence - one teaspoon, - vegetable oil (odorless) - 2 tablespoons. spoons, - water - 0.2-0.3 liters.
- First, let's prepare a glass container. Wash and sterilize all the jars and boil the lids. Then we put on the bottom of each peeled cloves of garlic and spices that you use here according to your own taste. For example, I only add lavrushka and cloves.
- Next, we wash the sweet bell pepper, cut off the keratinized stalk from it and clean out all the seeds from the inside. Then cut the pepper into long thin strips and put (if possible in an upright position) in jars.
- Now we rinse the hot peppers and lay them out between the strips of sweet Bulgarian. Similarly, you need to fill the entire jar.
- Next, take a saucepan and boil water in it. Then pour boiling water into jars of peppers and leave to steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Then we pour the water into the pot and put the pot on the fire again. Add salt, sugar and vegetable oil to the liquid and bring such a marinade to a boil. Then we add vinegar essence to it.
- Now carefully pour the peppers in jars with hot marinade. Then we immediately finally roll them up with caps and wrap them in a blanket, blanket or shawl.
- Let the workpiece cool down at home temperature and then take it to a place of permanent storage in some cool room.
You can try your snack right away or try it a little later. For example, if you open it in December, the gorgeous bell pepper, along with other hot peppers, will certainly add to your positive feelings in the middle of a cold winter.
Do you cook pickled peppers for the winter?
Original articleand many other materials, you can find on ourwebsite.
You can also read about pickled eggplants in the following article:Pickled eggplant - lick your fingers