Good afternoon, my reader. Since childhood, I liked oriental cuisine. Despite the fact that I don't do them often now, they always turn out to be just great. And today I want to share one very spicy recipe. You can easily repeat it at home, making your loved ones happy with such a great snack. This preparation is also good because you can enjoy it just a few hours after the start of cooking.
Please put your likes and subscribe to the channel "About Fasenda". This will allow us to publish more interesting garden articles.
It is called “Heh from pink salmon in Korean”.
This terrific recipe includes two main ingredients - pink salmon (freshly frozen) and carrots. Their final version of the dish is perfectly complemented by various spices and herbs.
Heh from pink salmon in Korean
Foods needed (that's for five servings): - pink salmon fish (fresh frozen) - 400 g, - onion - 1 head, - sunflower oil - 5 tbsp. l., - carrots - 2 pcs., - soy sauce - 30 ml, - salt - two pinches, - vinegar - 3 tbsp. l., - mixture for carrots (Korean) - 5 g, - red pepper - 1/2 tsp. l, - peppercorns - 1 tsp. l.
The first step is to cut our fish into small pieces.
A very important nuance should be noted here. If you bought a carcass or carcasses in a store, and not a sirloin, then first cut them.
At first glance, this is a very tedious and difficult task, but in general there is nothing difficult here. If you follow the sequence of the process and be at least a little familiar with cutting, then you can handle it quite easily.
In general, first we cut off the head, after which we cut off the end of the tail with fins. Then we pry off the fish skin with a knife and cut it off from the calf, like a lady's stocking from a mannequin. Then we rip open the tummy and scrape out all the insides. Then we wash the pink salmon, dry it and finally cut it along the ridge into two equal parts. Next, we take out the ridge and the largest bones from the carcass. Done.
Now we have at our disposal a wonderful milled pink salmon. And we, having previously cut it, will marinate this delight with onion rings and seasonings.
- We wash the fish thoroughly and cut it into small pieces (from one to three centimeters). Put it in a bowl.
- We chop the head of the onion and put it in a bowl with pink salmon. Put the seasonings there and add the sauce and two tablespoons of vinegar. We mix everything and put it in the refrigerator for one hour (let it marinate).
- We clean the carrots and chop. Then mix with the remaining vinegar, salt and fill it with heated oil.
- We take out the fish, put the carrots in it, mix and put it back in the refrigerator. This time for three hours.
- Then we take out the dish and can use it. This wonderful appetizer will go with any home table, perfectly diversifying your family menu. It is also good in that, after standing for some time in the refrigerator, it only becomes tastier and more piquant.
Enjoy your meal!
Do you like to cook pink salmon with carrots in Korean?
Original articleand many other materials, you can find on ourwebsite.
Read about delicious Korean cucumbers in the following article:How to cook delicious Korean style canned cucumbers for the winter: 7 recipes